2017 NJ Plants Show Exhibitor Service Kit
Make your exhibiting experience at the NJ Plants Show easier by ordering the services your business needs by the due dates listed below. Please note that booths DO NOT Include tables, chairs or carpet.
Monday, Feb. 27: We will send an email to exhibitors with the move-in schedule prior to the show. Please note that the move-in schedule will be staggered and exhibitors will be assigned move-in times by groups.
DUE DATES for Ordering Exhibit Services
- Jan. 28 – Hotel Reservations (Discounted Rate Below)
- Feb. 7 – Internet/Wi-Fi (This is only for the Private Option; Wireless On-Site Options can be purchased at the show)
- Feb. 14 – Lead Retrieval Form
- Feb. 18 – Building Orders (Electric, Sign/Banner Hanging, Phone, Cleaning)
- Feb. 20 – Decorator Orders (Tables, Chairs, Carpet, etc.)
- Feb. 21 – Certificate of Liability Insurance
SAVE ON BASIC BOOTH PACKAGE
Order the basic booth package – includes 2 chairs. 6ft draped table, 10′ x 10′ carpet and wastebasket, CLICK HERE. Special Price of $298.41.
WIFI INTERNET ACCESS
CLICK HERE to order WIFI Internet Access. The Wireless On-Site Options can be purchased upon arrival at NJ Plants, while the Private Option must be ordered in advance.
LEAD RETRIEVAL SCANNER RENTAL
Lead retrieval scanners can be ordered through our registration partner, Conexsys. CLICK HERE for the order form. In order to receive the early bird price, order and payment must be received by February 14.
The NJ Plants Trade Show & Conference preferred hotel:
125 Raritan Center Parkway
Edison, NJ 08837
*Discounted Show Rate is $139*
You can also call 1-800-325-3535 to make a reservation. Be sure to mention the NJ Plants Trade Show to receive the show discount.
- Move-In schedule will be staggered. Exhibitors will be given a specific time to move-in on Monday, February 27. Please look out for an email with this information.
- NO EXHIBIT can be removed prior to the close of the show on Wednesday, March 1st at 4pm.
- Helium balloons CANNOT be distributed to attendees. Balloons can be used in displays but MUST be secured.
NJ DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY